Business Academy for Project Management Fundamentals
You’ve developed the idea to the project phase. It is now necessary to manage the implementation of the project.
Learn how to manage your projects successfully.
Today’s project management is one of the most important competencies of employees and managers, and there is a high demand on the market for professionals who have the necessary knowledge and skills in project management.
What are you going to learn?
As a successful project manager, among other things you will:
- Get to know the life cycle of projects and the role and responsibility of the projects
- Identify problems and set project objectives based on them
- Meet various project planning tools
- Continuously control and monitor planned activities, costs and risks
All students at the end of the program receive a certificate confirming their competencies for successful project management.
- How to identify the project
- Program, portfolio, subproject
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project lifecycle
- PM Methodology
- Project performance criteria
- Roles and responsibilities on the project
- Type of organization and project management
- Project manager role
- Project managers’ knowledge and skills areas
- Typical Project Management errors
- Initiation of the project
- Identifying problems
- Set Project goals
- Stakeholder analysis
- Pre-project phase
- Development of the concept
- Selection methods
- Planning and scheduling processes
- Developing a project management plan
- Learn about different planning tools
- Hierarchical structuring of project activities
- WBS, Network Diagram
- Gantt chart
- Critical path
- Implementation and supervision
- Closing the project
Trajanje: Akademija traje tri dana.