In this workshop, master the 5 basic steps of the process and learn how you can use design thinking in different business situations, primarily for designing conceptual solutions.
Design thinking is used by the most successful companies in the world: Apple, Google, Samsung, General Motors, McDonalds and many others. It is taught in prestigious universities such as Stanford, Harvard… In this course, you learn what its secret is and why it is so popular and successful in the process of innovation.
Master all 5 phases of the design thinking process and learn what it means to think like designers in business and how you can innovate or re-innovate with the help of this popular and effective approach.
Through this course you will master all five phases of the design thinking process and you will learn how to use them in everyday business situations.
You will familiarize yourself with a series of examples and cases that will help you to better understand the matter.
You will learn how to quickly and efficiently get the prototype and thereby reduce the risks of innovation.
- What is design thinking; introduction, origin, history
- The specifics of design thinking
- Design thinking Framework
- Case study analysis: successful examples of design thinking from world practice
- Phases of design thinking
- Defining/redefining problems
- Empathy – interviewing methods, identification of the Persona
- Brainstorming ideas
- Prototype development, development of storyboard
- Practical exercise: steps of design thinking
- Group work: design thinking on a concrete example
- Joint discussion
- Presentation of solutions
- The possibilities of using design thinking in everyday business situations